There is always a first time for everything. I have never been keen to sharing a lot about me other than expressing my feelings, really.
There is more to a person than just feelings or hobbies, which is why I decided to make this post about things that make me who I am as a person.
Here they are:
- My childhood nickname was Tote or Tete, which you can imagine where the name of my blog came from. It all comes down to a game of words because I could not pronounce my middle name properly when I was a kid. So that’s how my family would call me- Tote.
- My star sign is Sagittarius. According to astrology.com “Sagittarius women in love are passionate, energetic, and usually down for pretty much anything.” No need to say more, right?
- My favorite color is Purple. It always has been. I remember dressing up my barbies and dolls with purple or fuchsia dresses. I have a purple winter coat and a purple backpack. Sometimes I’ve dreamed about dying my hair purple. Crazy.
- My first thought when I wake up in the morning is I need coffee and what am I going to have for breakfast? After making my bed and leaving my room in the morning I go straight to the kitchen, have a glass of water and open the fridge to figure out what to make for breakfast. It honestly is like that everyday. Eggs is always the answer.
- My favorite meal/snack are nachos and pizza. I can definitely have nachos every day for lunch or dinner and I would not care. Pizza – I can eat one by myself. I wish I could do it everyday. Might just order one after writing this.
- Favorite type of food is breakfast food. It doesn’t matter what time it is I am eating breakfast food. Veggie Omelette, pancakes and Avocado Toast are my go-to options.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is either Vanilla or cookies & cream. I don’t have any other ice cream flavors. Even if there’s a thousand more I will always choose those. I know, pretty boring, right?
- I’m scared of thunder and snakes. I really am. Whenever there’s thunder I get really anxious and start praying to which ever God is up there. Snakes – I have nightmares with them and whenever that happens I wake up and feel tingles all over my body. THE WORST.
- I hate the smell of feet. I really can’t stand it on other people or even on myself.
- My favorite movie of all time is Harry Potter, always. All of them. I have seen all of them multiple times and will never get tired of them. I have to admit that I most likely know the dialog to all of or most of them.
Of course there is so much more to me than these 10 facts. But those will just give you an idea.
If you read this, comment with one thing you hate the most.